Information regarding the processing of data pursuant to and for the purposes of Article 13 of Legislative Decree No. 196 of 30/06/2003
In compliance with the provisions of Decree No. 196 of 30.06.2003, Asi Engineering as owner of the treatment ex art. 28 Privacy Code is to provide the necessary information regarding the purposes and methods of processing of your personal data and the scope of communication and diffusion, the nature of the data in our possession and how it is provided.
Type of data
Asi engineering, performs processing operations of personal data that you provide when preliminary negotiations, the signing of the contract and / or joining the service, or communicate during the course of the same. It is common data, and in the case where it is strictly necessary data type identifier.
Aims of treatment
The processing of personal data is carried out by Asi Engineering exclusively for the following purposes:
- Legal obligations or acts having the force of law and / or administrative accounting: invoicing, obligatory books of accounts and records, contractual obligations related to the management of the relationship.
- Compilation of questionnaires and field studies.
- Carry out market surveys and marketing studies.
- Circular transmission systems and / or promotional offers
Mode and duration of treatment
Your personal data is stored in electronic and hard copy. If necessary, a decision as to their updating and / or modifications in accordance with the applicable provisions.
The data is processed within the company, by employees and by employees who have been appointed managers and / or processors and that they have received the necessary and appropriate information.
The processing of your personal data is done legally and fairly, for specified, explicit and legitimate, not excessive for the purposes and for a period of time not exceeding that necessary for the purposes specified, unless otherwise provided by law or acts having the force of law, then it will be the cessation of treatment, in compliance with art. 16 of Legislative Decree 196/2003.
communication and dissemination area
Its data, which the treatment are / may be later communicated to:
- The competent judicial authorities following a specific order for purposes related to the prevention and suppression of crime, following inspections or audits by tax authorities of the Tax Police, the Guardia di Finanza, Department of Labour, and in general to all bodies involved in audits and check the legality of which to the above mentioned requirements.
- Study for the fulfillment of legal obligations or acts having the force of law and / or administrative accounting
- Personnel of accounting offices, administration, management, sales as specified in the methods of treatment.
Nature of conferring
We inform you that the communication of your personal data is necessary to fulfill the obligations assumed by contract and / or the provisions of law, administrative and accounting.
Notice is hereby given that failure to provide, as well as the partial or incorrect conferment could have the effect of preventing the timely fulfillment of the obligations assumed by Asi Engineering; the impossibility for the data controller to ensure the compliance of data processing based on the contractual agreements for which it was requested; the possible incompatibility of the data processing results with the obligations imposed on the fiscal and administrative regulations or with the operations to which it is addressed.
You can exercise their rights according to art. 7 of Legislative Decree n.196 / 2003, by contacting the owner of Asi Engineering Treatment with registered office via the Red Cross 12, Codogno, Lodi - Italy
Art. 7. Right of access to personal data and other rights
1. You have the right to obtain confirmation as to whether or not personal data concerning him, even if not yet recorded, and their communication in intelligible form.
2. You have the right to obtain information:
a) the origin of personal data;
b) the purposes and methods of treatment;
c) the logic applied in case of processing with the aid of electronic instruments;
d) the identity of the owner, manager and the representative appointed under article 5, paragraph 2;
e) subjects or categories of persons to whom the data may be communicated or who can learn about them as appointed representative in the State, managers or agents.
3. You have the right to:
a) updating, rectification or, when interested, integration of data;
b) the cancellation, anonymization or blocking of data processed unlawfully, including data whose retention is unnecessary for the purposes for which the data were collected or subsequently processed;
c) certification that the operations in letters a) and b) have been notified, also as regards their content, to those to whom the data were communicated or disclosed, except if this requirement It proves impossible or involves a manifestly disproportionate to the protected right.
4. You have the right to object, in whole or in part
a) for legitimate reasons the processing of personal data, pertinent for collection purposes; to the processing of personal data for purposes of sending advertising materials or direct selling or for carrying out market research or commercial communication.